On a scale of 1-10, 10 being absolutely! – how confident are you than you’ll reach your healthy natural weight and stay there? Be completely honest with yourself.
Most of my clients rate themselves at about a 5 or 6 when we first start working together. My job as their coach is get them to at least an 8.
If we don’t think we can do it – we’re undoubtedly not going to do it. We humans have a tendency to prove ourselves right.
If we don’t believe in ourselves, we’ll seek out + buy into all of the reasons that prove we’ll fail.
- Because I’m just not strong enough.
- Because I like food too much.
- Because I don’t have enough time.
- Because I can’t control myself around food.
- Because it’s too hard.
Here’s what I want you to do. Come up with at least three reasons that demonstrate why you’re going to be successful.
- Because I can do hard things.
- Because long-term well-being feels so much better than short-lived pleasure.
- Because I want to wake up feeling proud of myself every morning.
- Because I want to have more energy and confidence.
- Because feeling good in my body/clothes is more important to me than extra food.
- Because I make time for things that matter in my life.
- Because food can’t solve my problems – only I can.
Write down your three SUCCESS thoughts and read them every single day. Train your mind to focus on the reasons why you’ll succeed vs the reasons you won’t.
You’ve got this!
Weight Loss Coaching is not a fad diet, cleanse or get thin quick scheme. This approach is a pathway to sanity around food, a healthier you, lasting results – and a more delicious life.
I work with courageous + determined women who are ready to say goodbye to yo-yo dieting and calorie counting – for good. If this approach resonates with you, then LET’S CHAT Chickadee!